Friday 14 February 2014

The creation of the wicked weirdness (Q1.1)

First thing's first. This is my first blog that I have made... Ever. To give you all a slight description of myself let me start from the beginning.


I am from a family of three. My delightful mother, my beautiful older sister and then there is me. I am what you would say, insane-in-the-membrane since I can remember and hit the ages of the teen years. That is when I found myself and to know who I really am. My mom and dad are divorced and it has been like that since I was at the young age of six.


Throughout the years, the concept of coming from a separated family has become easier to deal with. Coming from sunny South Africa, I am sad to say that my father lives half way across the world in the windy city... Chicagoooo, in the United States of America.


I am a delight to behold... I tend to say things that might not be true, but that is since I categorize myself in the weirdness factor. Since this is a blog to show you all what I am about, It is safe to say that I am not going to tell you much.


Having lots to share, I suggest that you take your time to go through what I have in store..

For more fun, refer to 'My mark on the wa wa wa'.

No comments:

Post a Comment